Even the tasks that seem like the easiest thing to do require some skills, knowledge, and effort when you actually are in the process of doing them. And, with any one of them missing, disaster is ought to occur. You might be doing some DIY tasks just to decorate your home or for something more important things like gardening or constructing something but nonetheless manually hammering the nails into the wall or any such task can be both risky and difficult to achieve flawlessly.
This is where power tools arrive to rescue. Not only do they reduce the risks of smashing your fingers due to ineptitude but also reduces the amount of strength and energy required for the task. Moreover, you will be able to achieve tasks that might be considered impossible to achieve manually. Apart from that, power tools often let you choose from multiple options so you get a result you need.
However, not all power tools make these tasks easy for everyone. Only a few are able to deliver the service they promise with the best quality. So, there are a few brands whose power tools will never fail you with their performance. These brands may or may not have been on the market for long but they are best at what they do. You need to know about the best power tool brands to find the best power tools that will provide you with what you need. So, here are a few criteria that make a brand one of the best power tool brands and some of the brands that nail these criteria.
- Power: You neither want the power to be too low for the task at hand nor too high. Apparently, the brand is responsible to find the right tool with the right power for the task you have at hand. Apparently, power is determined by the voltage offered, that is higher the voltage the more powerful the tool is. The best power tool brands enable you to choose from a wide range of voltages and send you home with the perfect voltage.
- Range: You want a combination of different features to meet your exact need. Therefore, the best brands offer you great ranges of products to select from.
- Ease of Operation: The main reason you are using a power tool is to do things easily. If you to tear your hair to figure out how the tool works or prepare too much to make it work, it is useless as a tool. So, the best brands will have such a tool design that handling and using it will be a breeze.
- Efficiency: Despite being powerful and easy to operate, the tool will be useless if it doesn’t function properly. You will expect a drill to nail a pin easily, firmly and safely. If it doesn’t perfectly do the task it was made for, it is better to just use your hands again.
- Innovative Features: What makes a brand greater than the other is the new features it introduces to the product for better performance. The more innovative and helpful designs a brand adds, the better it gets as a brand.
- Safety and Pollution: Although power tools make the task easier, they also demand great risks. You have to worry about electric shocks, cuts, etc. when operating a power tool and also the injury will be graver with the greater power of the tool. But, great brands attach such features that ensures your safety.
Furthermore, the best brands take care that they cause the lowest or no pollution at all. In the case of power tools, the greatest consideration is noise pollution and the best brands take care of that. So, you won’t be disturbing your neighbors’ thanks to the brand.
- Customer Care: The best brands must always provide a good service to the customers especially when a customer complains.
Our Best Power Tool Brands
It is impossible to not mention DeWALT when it comes to power tools. It excels at all the criteria and has also been on the market long enough to know its product goals best. However, experience does not stop them from gaining more experience. DeWALT finds out the requirements for the task and finds out the areas they can improve on. Therefore, they produce the more efficient and easy to use power tools. Furthermore, this helps them add innovative features that differentiate them from competitors.
It offers so many products to choose from that you will never leave without finding the perfect tool for yourself. Besides offering durable products, they also offer a customer service that won’t leave you crying over your purchase. Its tools won’t disturb your neighbors either.
This is yet another brand that has utilized its long-term experience to its full improvement. No one ever complained about the performance or quality of the power tools by Bose. In fact, Bose studies the needs of the customers and offers exactly that in every way possible. The products are top notch with great design and ease of operation backed by great customer service.
But, one thing Bosch did have shortcomings in is its cases. However, you can solve that problem by carefully handling the tool when you store it unless it arrives broken. They are better known for their 12-colt and 18-volt lineups.
Originally having entered the electric motors business first, Makita made its mark in the power tools industry quite fast after expanding its category of products. As electric motors require much more effort and skill, with the same level of skill and effort, Makita produces the best-quality power tools that are suitable for professionals. In fact, their high price supports their product design, performance, and quality.
Furthermore, they utilize technology to the fullest for innovative features and ease of use. They offer a good range of power tools that are powerful, durable and also highly efficient with great battery designs.
If you haven’t heard of Hitachi, you must have been out away from earth for a while. Although Hitachi hasn’t been in this business for as long as the others, it has earned a great reputation fast. This is due to their continuous research and development efforts. In fact, Hitachi has continuously been adding innovating features to the power tools and also creating innovative tools. Not only do they have a wide range of products for you to select from but their products are also highly reliable,
As for customer service, Hitachi offers a lifetime warranty on its Li-Ion cordless tools out of the two lineups of cordless products it offers- Regular cordless tools and Li-ion cordless tools. At least that should be enough for you to trust the quality and performance this brand offers.
Being the first to introduce and use Lithium-Ion batteries in the power tools, Milwaukee is a brand that cannot be ignored in the power tool industry for its innovation efforts. In fact, it has been continuously keeping track of what the customers need including technologies that can be used to meet the needs. Therefore they always produce tools that are both effective and efficient. And, definitely top notch.
It offers a huge range of power tools to choose from. Among which the cordless ones are the best of its deals. They more or less are the best manufacturers of cordless power tools. Although the five-year warranty may seem short, Milwaukee does have a replacement policy for damaged products. This speaks of the great customer service they offer.
While power tools have the ability to keep you productive and in high spirits, they can also ruin your day and work. A faulty, inefficient and difficult power tool from a bad brand can really cost both your monetary and mental peace. Therefore, you must know about the best power tool brands that offer products to keep you productive and satisfied. Definitely, give these brands a check when you have a certain power tool to buy in your list.